- Friday, 02 January 2015
- Written by istafer
At Our Engineering department we provide variety of services to our customers. Our expert engineers and detailing staff provide engineering solutions based on the latest engineering standards and design codes, encompassing all customer’s requirements such as ease of installation and cost saving. Below are some examples of these services:
- Providing production and installation details based on structural drawings and blue prints
- 3D modeling of the steel structures by utilizing XSTEEL software.
- Providing Structural design for industrial and non-industrial buildings including loading, analysis and design utilizing software such as SAP, SAFE and ETABS
- Providing Structural drawings and Construction details.
- Providing the production (shop) drawings and details
- Providing all required engineering reports, part lists and related manifests
- agreeing project objectives
- providing advice on the management of projects
- organizing the various departments working on a project
- carrying out risk assessment
- making sure that all the aims of the project are met
- making sure the quality standards are met
- using IT systems to keep track of people and progress
- monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
- overseeing the accounting, costing and billing
Project and Production Management department
Excellent customer service, top quality products and on time delivery of all projects is our moto at Istafer's Steel Structure Manufactory . Our team at Project and production management department insures meeting the requirements of our clients by continuously monitoring the progress of each individual project from design to production and delivery. This department ensures projects are completed on time and within budget that the projects’ objectives are met and that desired results are achieved.
Typical responsibilities include:
Quality Control Unit
Our quality control process endeavors Istafer's Steel Structure manufactory commitment to seed Quality in all phases of its activities. The commitment begins from approaching inquires, meeting the contract specifications, handling project documents, in-process quality inspections, to meet delivery schedule and till the end product is erected satisfactorily. Quality control unit is particularly responsible for monitoring and maintaining the quality of the manufactured products and structures at the manufacturing plant from start to delivery.
This unit has a team of experienced and dedicated staff with high caliber to carry out inspection and testing as per international Quality Standards. All inspection activities are carried out by qualified personnel certified to ASNT Level, VT-UT-MT-PT and certified by Iranian Welding Research and Engineering Center. All Inspection related Documentation activities are fully computerized for ready retrieval at any point of time.
All incoming material at the plant undergo quality test before entering the production line. Throughout the production and at each stage, material and parts must meet QC requirements and test before proceeding to the next stage.
This unit performs all required QC tests such as Visual tests (VT), material Destructive (DT) and Non-Destructive tests (NDT), Ultra Sonic tests (UT), Magnetic tests (MT), Paint and Coating tests, Welding tests and others.